Today is my 10th birthday so Mum made me a special breakfast with a “10” on it (but I had to be a Very Good Boy and wait for her to take a photo before I could eat it) and I got two yummy dog biscuits that were made by Shadow‘s grandma (who actually gave me three of them but Mum let me have one a few days ago and saved two for today). Sooo much deliciousness! 😀
In case you’d like to know what is actually in my breakfast bowl, I have an appetizing mix of the following ingredients:
- Ivory Coat Turkey Reduced Fat/Senior Adult Grain-Free Dry Food
- Vet’s All Natural Joint Support Powder (or sometimes I have PAW Osteocare® Joint Health Chews instead of the powder) — glucosamine, chondroitin and other stuff that’s good for my aging doggy body.
- PAW Osteosupport® Joint Care Powder For Dogs — green-lipped mussel, which is good for joint pain relief.
- PAW Dermega® Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement — good for my sensitive skin.
- Rose-Hip Vital® Canine — more stuff that’s good for my sore bits …“an exciting and innovative clinically proven plant-based anti-inflammatory AND immune system support for treating inflammation, maintaining healthy joints, supplementing nutrition and improving performance.”
- Mashed pumpkin (today) or other cooked veggies that Mum puts in her blender to make smoothies for me so I can digest the vegetables better and get all the nutrients out of them.
- A whole egg — but only very occasionally.
Anyway, I need to get back to my afternoon snoozing and prepare for tonight’s walkies, plus the big steak with a bone in it that Mum has told me I’m having for dinner tonight. While I’m dreaming about steak and bones you can look at some more photos Mum took of me on my birthday today.
Update: 29/07/2017 ~ Shadow’s mum came to visit today and she gave me a box of yummy biscuits for my birthday! I’m such a lucky dog! Woof! …but Mum only let me have 2 of the little itty bitty ones because she said I’ve had enough treats for today. If I’m a Good Boy (which of course I always am) I can have more tomorrow. 😀